All reservations booked through reception at the Nambucca River Tourist Park by phone or email requires, a 25% deposit or the first nights tariff whichever is the greater at the time of booking. The balance of the account is required upon check-in.
When making reservations online with Nambucca River Tourist Park, you will be required to pay a 50% deposit to secure your reservation. The balance of the account is required upon check-in.
Additional Deposits and Payments
Additional deposits apply for Peak/High Seasons after initial holding deposit has been paid.
Christmas & January Holidays – 50% of the total tariff is required to be paid by the 31st October.
Easter Long Weekend- 50% of the total tariff is required to be paid by the 28th February.
Oct Long Weekend– 50% of the total tariff is required to be paid by the 31st July.
Final balance is to be paid in full, on check-in. Please contact reception if you are unable to meet the above deposit requirements and we will organize a payment plan.All reservations require a 25% deposit or the first nights tariff whichever is the greater at the time of booking. For all Christmas reservations a second deposit of another 25% of total tariff is to be paid before 31st Oct. Deposits can be paid by MasterCard, Visa, money order or Direct Deposit. All deposits are subject to the Cancellation Policy below.
Balance of accommodation to be paid on arrival by cash, MasterCard, Visa, and EFTPOS. No cheques accepted.
Tariffs are not refundable or transferable if your stay is cut short due to weather, health or other circumstances.
Off Peak or Low Season– Cancellations advised with 24 hours notice before the day of arrival are fully refundable less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations inside of 24 hours of arrival will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Shoulder/Christmas or Mid /Peak Season & Fathers Day weekend-Cancellations advised with 30 days notice are fully refundable less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations inside of 30 days of scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies.
Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded by:
Credit Card: Refunded onto the credit card. The same credit card must be used for credit as the one that paid the deposit
EFT Transfer (Direct credit): Direct into guest bank account. Guest must supply their BSB, Account No & Account Name.
Cheque: A cheque will be forwarded at the end of the month
(Monies will only be refunded in the original method paid)
Guests wanting to secure the same accommodation for the same period the following year need to re-book prior to their day of departure and pay at a holding deposit of the first nights tariff to confirm the reservation and additional deposits as below.
A second deposit(s) of the balance of 25% of total tariff is payable:
Easter Holidays- 1st September; Father’s Day weekend- 1st May; October Holidays- 1st March; Christmas/ New Year Holidays- 1st June and further 25% by 31st October.
Please note once you check out of your Site/Cabin/Villa without rebooking, the Site/Cabin/Villa is open for general bookings. Once a deposit has been accepted and a booking confirmed, our Cancellation Policy applies. Management reserves the right to cancel bookings without notice if full deposit is not paid.
Deposits and account balances can be paid by MasterCard, Visa, money order or Direct Deposit. All deposits are subject to the Cancellation Policy below. Unless prior arrangements are made, payment must be made in full at the time of check-in. If you paying by Direct Deposit payment method, please ensure your reservation number and Surname is entered as the description/reference on your payment into our nominated bank account to ensure it is applied to the correct reservation.
Confirmation & Conditions of Booking
Bookings are not confirmed unless a deposit has been received. A confirmation letter and receipt will be forwarded to you once the deposit has been received. Please check the reservation details are correct and inform reception immediately of any changes. Minimum stays apply to all holiday periods.
Please be advised that we only allow one tent per site and one vehicle per Site/Cabin/Villa. Both vehicle and tent must fit within the boundaries of your site. Extra vehicles and boats can be parked within the park in designated parking by prior arrangement. Extra fees apply
Visitors are more than welcome during your stay, however please be aware that overnight visitors or day visitors will incur a fee. Maximum persons per Site/Cabin/Villa apply and must be strictly adhered to. All visitors must register at Reception upon arrival and pay all fees in advance. This is an effort to keep your fees at a reasonable cost, and to ensure the security and safety of all our guests and residents.
We reserve the right to eject any guest from the Park deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner; that is causing damage or disturbing other guests; who is using unacceptable language; or who is otherwise breaching the Park’s rules. No refunds will be given in such circumstances and charges will apply for any damage caused, losses or extra cleaning that result from such behaviour.
We also reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to be not the person named on the booking request or the person named on the credit card; from anyone not authorised to use the card; from anyone not able to pay for any charges; from anyone who may cause damage to the property or to other guests; from anyone who exhibits socially unacceptable behaviour; from anyone who may be younger than 18 years of age and not accompanied by a responsible adult; or from anyone who is concealing a dog or unauthorised animal.
Tariffs are not refundable or transferable if your stay is cut short due to weather, health or other circumstances.
Off Peak or Low Season– Cancellations advised with 24 hours’ notice before the day of arrival are fully refundable less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations inside of 24 hours of arrival will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Shoulder/Mid or Christmas /Peak Season & Father’s Day weekend-Cancellations advised with 30 days’ notice are fully refundable less a $50 administration fee. Cancellations inside of 30 days of scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies
Refunds: Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded by:
Credit Card: Refunded directly to the same card used for making the deposit.
EFT Transfer (Direct credit): Direct into guest bank account. Guest must supply their BSB, Account No & Account Name. Cheque: A cheque will be forwarded at the end of the month
(Monies will only be refunded in the original method paid)
All internal areas of the parks accommodation and other buildings are non-smoking areas. All external areas of communal buildings, pool, and spa and sauna area are non-smoking areas. A $200.00 cleaning and deodorising charge will apply if this guideline is breached and charges will be applied to the credit card details provided.
Damages and Extra Cleaning Charge Policy
Cabins/Villas/Site are to be left in a clean and tidy manner, and include the washing of all dishes in Cabins/Villas and rubbish removal or a cleaning fee will apply and charges will be applied to the credit card details provided. This also applies to any damage or breakages. A cleaning fee of $50.00 per hour will be charged if upon departure the accommodation is found to be in an unreasonable condition.
Non-perishable lost property is held for a maximum of 3 months, after which the property is offered to charity or otherwise disposed of.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the Nambucca River Tourist Park subject to following guidelines.
- Only one dog permitted per site per booking
- Dogs are permitted on powered and unpowered sites only.Dogs are not permitted in Villa, Cabin and Cottage accommodation bookings.
- Dogs are not permitted in amenities block, reception, camp kitchen, BBQ area, and games room, playground, jumping pillow, pool or sauna & spa areas at any time.
- Dogs must be on a leash and under control. Droppings are to be picked up immediately and dispose of appropriately.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended at any time.
- No barking please – your neighbours would appreciate this greatly.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring their dogs into the park.
- Pet owners agree and accept to take full responsibility of any personal injury or damage caused by their pet whist within the park and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to pet activities.
- Any breach of these conditions will result in the withdrawal of your right to camp in the park.
- The Nambucca River Tourist Park is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 that sets the standard for the handling of personal information. The Nambucca River Tourist Park has a commitment to privacy and the safeguarding of information of our guests, visitors and staff.By utilising our website, you expressly consent to the collection and use by Nambucca River Tourist Park of personal information according to this policy.
- The Nambucca River Tourist Park does not disclose your personal information unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The Nambucca River Tourist Park may disclose personal information to the relevant authorities if required to do so by law. Your personal information may be used by the Nambucca River Tourist Park for marketing purposes to improve our services and provide you with the latest information about those services and any new related service or promotion and by way of regular communication or to contact you by telephone or electronically.
These Terms are binding on any use of the Service and apply to You from the time that Nambucca River Tourist Park provides You with access to the Service, or any order form to gain access to the Service is completed.
The Nambucca River Tourist Park Service will change over time. Nambucca River Tourist Park reserves the right to change these terms at any time, effective upon the posting of modified terms and Nambucca River Tourist Park will make every effort to communicate these changes to You via email and notification via the Website. Nambucca River Tourist Park reserves the right to change these terms at any time. It is Your obligation to ensure that You have read, understood and agree to the most recent terms available on the Website, and/or notified to you via email.
By registering to use the Service you acknowledge that You have read and understood these Terms and have the authority to act on behalf of any person for whom You are using the Service.
These Terms were last updated on 29th October 2014.
. “Nambucca River Tourist Park “ means Nambucca River Tourist Park, an Australian Privately held company limited by shares, and all current and future subsidiaries. “Invited User” means any person or entity, other than the Subscriber, that uses the Service with the authorisation of the Subscriber from time to time. “Subscriber” means the person who registers to use the Service, and, where the context permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use the Service. “You” means the Subscriber, and where the context permits, an Invited User. “Your” has a corresponding meaning. “Premium Services” means the SMS sending facility, Email sending facility, and any other service within the system that carries a per use fee. “Free Tier” means the usage threshold under which you are permitted to use the Service without incurring a charge. The free Tier limits as at the date of this revision of the terms is 10 SMS messages transmitted, 1 company, 1 user of that company, 2000 email messages transmitted. The free tier may be updated at any time at Nambucca Villages Pty Ltd discretion
- USE OF SOFTWARE
Nambucca River Tourist Park grants You the right to access and use the Service via the Website with respect to the access rights either granted by you, or permitted by your subscription. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that, subject to any applicable written agreement between the Subscriber and the Invited Users, or any other applicable laws:
- the Subscriber determines who is an Invited User and what permissions within the Service that User has;
- the Subscriber is responsible for all Invited Users’ use of the Service; Including, but not limited to; the use of any Premium Service.
- the Subscriber controls each Invited User’s level of access to the relevant organisation and Service at all times and can revoke or change an Invited User’s access, or level of access, at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an Invited User or shall have that different level of access, as the case may be;
- if there is any dispute between a Subscriber and an Invited User regarding access to any organisation or Service, the Subscriber shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or Service that Invited User shall have, if any.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- Payment obligations: An invoice for the Access Fee will be issued each month on the first day of the month for the previous month’s access fee. The first invoice will include a pro-rata figure to normalise the subscription to calendar months. All invoices will include the Access Fee for the following period (one month) of use, as well as the Premium Services consumed and/or accessed during the previous month. NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK will continue invoicing You monthly until this Agreement is terminated in accordance with clause 8. All NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK invoices will be sent to You, or to a Billing Contact whose details are provided by You, by email. You must pay or arrange payment of all amounts specified in any invoice by the due date for payment and are payable within 7 days of the invoice date. You are responsible for payment of all taxes and duties in addition to the Access Fee.
- Preferential pricing or discounts: You may from time to time be offered preferential pricing or discounts. Without prejudice to any other rights that NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK may have under these Terms or at law, NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK reserves the right to render invoices for the full (non-discounted) Access Fees due or suspend or terminate Your use of the Service in the event that any invoices for those Access Fees are not paid in full by the due date for payment.
- General obligations: You must only use the Service and Website for Your own lawful internal business purposes, in accordance with these Terms and any notice sent by NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK or condition posted on the Website. You may use the Service and Website on behalf of others or in order to provide services to others but if You do so you must ensure that You are authorised to do so and that all persons for whom or to whom services are provided comply with and accept all terms of this Agreement that apply to You.
- Bulk Email Services and SMS services consumed by your NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK account: You must ensure that your use of this service is in compliance with the relevant laws relating to the privacy of your intended recipients. Sending bulk unsolicited emails and/or SMS messages is illegal in Australia, and in many other countries, You agree not to send bulk unsolicited emails. By using this service, You take complete and sole responsibility for any liability, be it financial, civil, or criminal relating to your use and/or misuse of the service, either in Australia, and/or in the country your recipients reside in. By using this service you agree to pay all usage charges as published on the website. NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK reserves, and will execute it’s rights to suspend your account immediately upon suspicion of the sending of bulk unsolicited email and SMS messages, and it is your responsibility to prove that the sending is legitimate.
- Access conditions:
- You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Service are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK of any unauthorised use of Your passwords or any other breach of security and NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK will reset Your password and You must take all other actions that NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK reasonably deems necessary to maintain or enhance the security of Nambucca River Tourist Park ‘s computing systems and networks and Your access to the Services.
- As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the Services, You must:
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Nambucca River Tourist Park ‘s computing systems or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services are hosted;
- not transmit, or input into the Website, any: files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use); and
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
- Usage Limitations: Use of the Service may be subject to limitations, including but not limited to monthly transactional use volumes against premium services, and the number of tickets You are permitted to make against Nambucca River Tourist Park ’s support services.
- Communication Conditions: As a condition of these Terms, if You use any communication tools available through the Website (such as any message sending or Premium Service), You agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Services, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or services for sale unrelated to your business, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Services or the Website, or material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use). When You make any communication on the Website, You represent that You are permitted to make such communication. NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Services. NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK does reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
- Indemnity. You indemnify NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK against: all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from Your breach of any of these Terms or any obligation You may have to Nambucca River Tourist Park , including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the recovery of any Access Fees that are due but have not been paid by You.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
- Confidentiality: Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
- Each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with these Terms. Neither party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any person, or use the same for its own benefit, other than as contemplated by these Terms.
- Each party’s obligations under this clause will survive termination of these Terms.
- The provisions of clauses 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 shall not apply to any information which:
- is or becomes public knowledge other than by a breach of this clause;
- is received from a third party who lawfully acquired it and who is under no obligation restricting its disclosure;
- is in the possession of the receiving party without restriction in relation to disclosure before the date of receipt from the disclosing party; or
- is independently developed without access to the Confidential Information.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- General: Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Services, the Website and any documentation relating to the Services remain the property of NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK(or its licensors).
- Ownership of Data: Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in, the Data remain Your property. However, Your access to the Data is contingent on full payment of the NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK Access Fee and any invoice for Premium Services or other services provided by Nambucca River Tourist Park . You grant NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK a licence to use, copy, transmit, store, and back-up Your information and Data for the purposes of enabling You to access and use the Services and for any other purpose related to provision of services to You.
- Backup of Data: You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the Service. NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK adheres to best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back-up regime, but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data. NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK expressly excludes liability for any loss of Data no matter how caused.
- Third-party applications and your Data. If You enable third-party applications for use in conjunction with the Services, such as Xero, Paypal, or Google and any other third party you authorise, You acknowledge that NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK may allow the providers of those third-party applications to access Your Data as required for the interoperation of such third-party applications with the Services. NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK shall not be responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of Your Data resulting from any such access by third-party application providers.
- WARRANTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Authority: You warrant that where You have registered to use the Service on behalf of another person, You have the authority to agree to these Terms on behalf of that person and agree that by registering to use the Service You bind the person on whose behalf You act to the performance of any and all obligations that You become subject to by virtue of these Terms, without limiting Your own personal obligations under these Terms.
- Acknowledgement: You acknowledge that:
- You are authorised to use the Services and the Website and to access the information and Data that You input into the Website, including any information or Data input into the Website by any person you have authorised to use the Service. You are also authorised to access the processed information and Data that is made available to You through Your use of the Website and the Services (whether that information and Data is Your own or that of anyone else).
- NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK has no responsibility to any person other than You and nothing in this Agreement confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than You. If You use the Services or access the Website on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise) you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring that You have the right to do so;
- You are responsible for authorising any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without Your authorisation and may refer any requests for information to You to address; and
- You will indemnify NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK against any claims or loss relating to:
- Nambucca River Tourist Park ‘s refusal to provide any person access to Your information or Data in accordance with these Terms,
- Nambucca River Tourist Park ’s making available information or Data to any person with Your authorisation.
- The provision of, access to, and use of, the Services is on an “as is ” basis and at Your own risk.
- NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK does not warrant that the use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Service, including public telephone services, computer networks and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Services. NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK is not in any way responsible for any such interference or prevention of Your access or use of the Services.
- NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK is not your Accountant, marketing consultant, legal representative, or business advisor, please ensure you contact the relevant professional for any such advice. Any advisory videos or documents on the Website represent general advice, and independent, or specific advice should be sought directly from Nambucca River Tourist Park , or from a qualified Accountant or business advisor.
- It is Your sole responsibility to determine that the Services meet the needs of Your business and are suitable for the purposes for which they are used.
- You remain solely responsible for complying with all applicable privacy, accounting, consumer rights and other laws. It is Your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your Data via the Software and the Website will comply with laws applicable to you.
- No warranties: NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK gives no warranty about the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK does not warrant that the Services will meet Your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Consumer protection and guarantees: You warrant and represent that You are acquiring the right to access and use the Services for the purposes of a business and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any statutory consumer guarantees or legislation intended to protect non-business consumers in any jurisdiction does not apply to the supply of the Services, the Website or these Terms.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, Data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Service or Website.
- If You suffer loss or damage as a result of Nambucca River Tourist Park ‘s negligence or failure to comply with these Terms, any claim by You against NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK arising from Nambucca River Tourist Park ‘s negligence or failure will be limited in respect of any one incident, or series of connected incidents, to the Access Fees paid by You in the previous 12 months.
- If You are not satisfied with the Service, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate these Terms in accordance with Clause 8.
- Trial policy and free tier: When You first sign up for access to the Services You can evaluate the Services under the defined trial usage conditions, with no obligation to continue to use the Services, or pay for the services provided you do not exceed the free tier. If you exceed the free tier, You will be billed from the day You first added your Billing Details, or exceeded the free tier. If You choose not to continue using the Services, You may delete Your company in the Services.
- Prepaid Subscriptions and Deposits against services to be rendered NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK will not provide any refund for any remaining prepaid period for a prepaid Access Fee subscription, or any deposits paid against any services to be rendered.
- No-fault termination: These Terms will continue for the period covered by the Access Fee paid or payable under clause 3.1. At the end of each billing period these Terms will automatically continue for another period of the same duration as that period, provided You continue to pay the prescribed Access Fee when due, unless either party terminates these Terms by giving notice to the other party at least 30 days before the end of the relevant payment period. If You terminate these Terms You shall be liable to pay all relevant Access Fees on a pro-rata basis for each day of the then current period up to and including the day of termination of these Terms, and any Premium Service charges accrued.
- if you:
- breach any of these Terms (including, without limitation, by non-payment of any Access Fees) and do not remedy the breach within 7 days after receiving notice of the breach if the breach is capable of being remedied;
- breach any of these Terms and the breach is not capable of being remedied (which includes (without limitation) any breach of clause 3.4 or any payment of Access Fees that are more than 30 days overdue); or
- You or Your business become insolvent or Your business goes into liquidation or has a receiver or manager appointed of any of its assets or if You become insolvent, or make any arrangement with Your creditors, or become subject to any similar insolvency event in any jurisdiction,
- NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK may take any or all of the following actions, at its sole discretion:
- Terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Services and the Website;
- Suspend for any definite or indefinite period of time, Your use of the Services and the Website;
- Suspend or terminate access to all or any Data.
- Take either of the actions in sub-clauses (d), (e) and (f) of this clause 8(4) in respect of any or all other persons whom You have authorised to have access to Your information or Data.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, if payment of any invoice for Access Fees due in relation to any of Your Companies (as defined at clause 3) is not made in full by the relevant due date, NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK may: suspend or terminate Your use of the Service, the authority for all or any of Your Company’s and/or Authorised Users to use the Service, or Your rights of access to all or any Data.
5. Accrued Rights: Termination of these Terms is without prejudice to any rights and obligations of the parties accrued up to and including the date of termination. On termination of this Agreement You will:
- remain liable for any accrued charges and amounts which become due for payment before or after termination; and
- immediately cease to use the Services and the Website.
6. Expiry or termination: Clauses 3.1, 3.7, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 survive the expiry or termination of these Terms.
- HELP DESK
- Technical Problems: In the case of technical problems You must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting Nambucca River Tourist Park . If You still need technical help, please check the support provided online by NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK on the Website or failing that email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service availability: Whilst NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK intends that the Services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Services or Website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place. If for any reason NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK has to interrupt the Services for longer periods than NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK would normally expect, NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK will use reasonable endeavours to publish in advance details of such activity on the Website.
- Waiver: If either party waives any breach of these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of any other breach. No waiver will be effective unless made in writing.
- Delays: Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure is due to any cause outside its reasonable control. This clause does not apply to any obligation to pay money.
- No Assignment: You may not assign or transfer any rights to any other person without Nambucca River Tourist Park ‘s prior written consent.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: Australian law governs this Agreement and You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Tasmania, Australia for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
- Severability: If any part or provision of these Terms is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remainder of this Agreement will be binding on the parties.
- Notices: Any notice given under these Terms by either party to the other must be in writing by email and will be deemed to have been given on transmission. Notices to NAMBUCCA RIVER TOURIST PARK must be sent to email@example.com or to any other email address notified by email to You by Nambucca Villages Pty Ltd Notices to You will be sent to the email address which You provided when setting up Your access to the Service.
- Rights of Third Parties: A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right to benefit under or to enforce any term of these Terms.