Captain Cook Lookout ( top )
Breathe in the view from Captain Cook Lookout, Nambucca Heads
Nambucca Heads V-Wall ( top )
Leave your creative mark on the ‘outdoor rock art gallery’ that is the v-wall. You’ll find the V-Wall at the end of Wellington Drive, Nambucca Heads. The V-Wall is one of the Legends of the Legendary Pacific Coast Touring Route
Nambucca River Boardwalk ( top )
Meander on a relaxing stroll along the Nambucca River Boardwalk.
Mountain Biking – Way Way Forest ( top )
Mountain bike through the Mountain Way State Forest.
National Parks ( top )
Gaagal Wanggaan National Park ( top )
Take a boat trip to the Valley’s newest National Park ‘Gaagal Wanggaan' (South Beach).
Yarriabini National Park ( top )
Sit on ‘top of the world’ at Yarrahapinni Mountain Lookout in the Yarriabini National Park, or picnic in the majestic Pines Picnic Area.
Surfing ( top )
Scotts Head Surf School ( top )
Learn to surf with Scotts Head Surf School
Trent Munro Surf Academy ( top )
Learn to surf with the Trent Munro Surf Academy.
Nambucca River Water Ski & Wake Sports ( top )
Check out the Nambucca River’s natural waterways by enjoying skiing, wake boarding or riding the inflatable biscuits as mild or as wild as you like.
Packages available include:
- Beginners Package $79 per person for 30 minutes – all equipment supplied & tuition provided – your choice of double water skis, wake board or knee board.
- Previous Skier Package – $79 per person – double & slalom water skis, wakeboard, kneeboard & some barefoot suits available (depends on size).
- Family Deal – $99 per hour – learn to ski, wake board, barefoot or play on the inflatable disc
- Large groups up to 50 people – $18 per person – bus tours, local parties etc.
- Workers & Travellers special – $39 per person for group of 4 for 1 hour – for the early morning or after work skier – stay ski fit!
Contact Dave Banks for more info and bookings on ph: 0459 100118 or visit http://www.skinambucca.com.au
Valley of the Mist ( top )
Be guided on a canoe tour or taste local bush-tucker at the Valley of the Mist.
This page has been viewed 411 times and was last updated at 2017-12-15 12:14:31 UTC.