Captain Cook Lookout ( top )
Breathe in the view from Captain Cook Lookout, Nambucca Heads
Nambucca Heads V-Wall ( top )
Leave your creative mark on the ‘outdoor rock art gallery’ that is the v-wall. You’ll find the V-Wall at the end of Wellington Drive, Nambucca Heads. The V-Wall is one of the Legends of the Legendary Pacific Coast Touring Route
Nambucca River Boardwalk ( top )
Meander on a relaxing stroll along the Nambucca River Boardwalk.
Mountain Biking – Way Way Forest ( top )
Mountain bike through the Mountain Way State Forest.
National Parks ( top )
Gaagal Wanggaan National Park
Take a boat trip to the Valley’s newest National Park ‘Gaagal Wanggaan' (South Beach).
Yarriabini National Park
Sit on ‘top of the world’ at Yarrahapinni Mountain Lookout in the Yarriabini National Park, or picnic in the majestic Pines Picnic Area.
Surfing ( top )
Scotts Head Surf School
Learn to surf with Scotts Head Surf School
Trent Munro Surf Academy
Learn to surf with the Trent Munro Surf Academy.
Nambucca River Water Ski & Wake Sports ( top )
Check out the Nambucca River’s natural waterways by enjoying skiing, wakeboarding or riding the inflatable biscuits as mild or as wild as you like.
Packages available include:
- Beginners Package $79 per person for 30 minutes – all equipment supplied & tuition provided – your choice of double water skis, wake board or knee board.
- Previous Skier Package – $79 per person – double & slalom water skis, wakeboard, kneeboard & some barefoot suits available (depends on size).
- Family Deal – $99 per hour – learn to ski, wakeboard, barefoot or play on the inflatable disc
- Large groups up to 50 people – $18 per person – bus tours, local parties etc.
- Workers & Travellers special – $39 per person for a group of 4 for 1 hour – for the early morning or after work skier – stay ski fit!
Contact Dave Banks for more info and bookings on ph: 0459 100118 or visit http://www.skinambucca.com.au
Valley of the Mist ( top )
Be guided on a canoe tour or taste local bush-tucker at the Valley of the Mist.
This page has been viewed 5545 times. *